Walt-DouchebagWalt-Douchebag

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Neon 2 Neon 2

A huge dissapointment

When the original Neon deputed, I loved it. I played it when I had free time or if I wanted to pass a couple of minutes. When I saw this on the front page, I thought to my self " Awesome! Neon 2! This has to be good" only to be dissapointed.
I opened the window and got to the start window, and eagerly press 'play'. I was dissapointed in what I saw. It was a complete clone of Geometry wars. The last one had enough similarities. This one had the same graphics, a few enemies. The controls were horrible. A few power-ups here and there, most from Geometry wars.

In short, I disliked it a lot.
Have a nice day!

varstudios responds:

I’m sorry you were disappointed. Its interesting that this is a complete clone of geometry wars though seeing as I have never played the game (No, I’m not saying this wasn’t inspired by it, I have seen video clips). So if the powerups are the same, that’s just because there are only limited powerups you can have, I didn’t take any powerups or enemies from geometry wars... only the style.

Scribble! Scribble!

Addictive

Now this is what I call originality. Nice sound. It not too easy, but anyone can beat it but it takes skill to truly master it. I like how it draws in rainbow,but it could be better if you could choose your color. Also, it would nice if it could put the results in forum code.

Neon Neon

Fun

Now when I first looked at this I thought it would be a remake of asteroids. To my suprise it is in fact, not a remake. Instead it is a tad on the unoriginal side. It took concepts from Geometry wars but never-the-less- is indeed quite fun.
The graphics are quite attractive,but the background could have been better. I love neon lights.Very colorful yet nothing quite too flashy.
Now the gameplay was also very fun. I play this every day but I waited until now to review it. I love the variety of power ups of enemies.
The music was sort of quite but I suggest you keep it that way because not one song is like by everyone... The sounds were cool, but got a tad annoying after a while.

In short I love it. Please continue.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Great game

I really like it.It's pretty hard though.
Graphics rock.

Should I get the console version?

Mouse Avoider 2 Mouse Avoider 2

Great

I love these kind of games.Simple yet fun.
Great work will there be a third?

Claxor responds:

Thanks :D
Yeah, the third is coming along (slowly)

Portal Protect Portal Protect

Good work

Graphics-Very stylish.I like that
Style-a semi original concept.It's a pretty cool game.
Sound-I'm not really a techno guy but it was alright....
Violence-NONE
Interactivity- Not much but enough none the less
Humor-NONE
Overall a good game.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

One of the best I've everseen

This game is one of the best games I have everseen PERIOD